Article 1 Purpose
These rules set out the terms and conditions to be complied with by applicants for employment at Cybozu, Inc. (“Cybozu”).
Article 2 Definitions
In these rules the term “Applicant” means an individual who is currently seeking employment or changing jobs and who applies for employment with Cybozu through Cybozu’s recruitment website (the “Website”).
Article 3 Applying for Employment
- Applicants must understand these rules and agree to all of them before applying.
- When an Applicant submits an application via the Website, the Applicant is deemed to have agreed to all of these rules.
- Cybozu reserves the right to change these rules without prior notice to Applicants. In this case, Cybozu will provide notification of the revised rules on the Website, either before the changes, or after the changes without delay.
Article 4 Prohibitions
- Applicants must not commit any of the following acts:
(1) acts that violate these rules;
(2) registering for use or applying for employment based on false information;
(3) using information provided by Cybozu for purposes other than applying for employment;
(4) the act of a third party impersonating an Applicant and applying for employment via the Website; provided, however, that this does not apply to the introduction of an Applicant by a company that has entered into an individual recruitment contract with Cybozu;
(5) infringing the legally protected rights or interests (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights, reputation and privacy) of Cybozu, other Applicants or third parties;
(6) criminal acts, acts against public order and morals, and other acts that violate or may violate the law;
(7) disclosing to any third party details of the recruitment and selection process, or any non-public information about Cybozu explained or disclosed by the selectors or our personnel, without the consent of Cybozu; or
(8) other actions that Cybozu deems inappropriate.
- In the event that an Applicant causes damage to the Company or a third party as a result of a violation of these rules, the Applicant shall compensate Cybozu and/or the third party for such damage at its own expense and responsibility, and shall not claim any compensation or restitution from Cybozu.
Article 5 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These rules shall be governed by the laws of Japan. In the event of any claims, disputes, or lawsuits arising in relation to these rules or the application for employment, both the Applicant and Cybozu agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.
Last updated on February 14, 2020
For inquiries, disclosures, corrections, complaints, and consultations regarding personal information, please contact us at:
Recruiting & Onboarding Department, Human Resources Division, Cybozu, Inc.